Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Creating My PLN



I must confess, I feel pretty good about knowing all these technology tools.  Now I have to spend some  time playing around and learning each which I plan to do when I have some spare time! Did I say spare time? I wonder when that will arrive?


O.K. It has been few weeks now and I have learned to use some of these tools!  I like blogging but I am not too sure about tweeting.  Every time I get an email that someone is following me, I ask myself why?:) I feel a bit uncomfortable sharing my real thoughts with public, I feel I need to be politically correct all the time or someone crazy can follow me!


I still need to learn about diigo and bookmarking!  
I am looking forward to having some free time during holidays and playing around with these tools! 


So, I have been coming back to my PLN blog periodically to add more of my insights.  I actually am starting to like blogging and tweeting! With blogging, I am forced to reflect more often and with tweeting,  I feel little more safe to post something now!  Jeff said something that helped me and that, "think as your superintendent was going to read your post"! 

Today I signed up for The Educator's PLN
The personal learning network for educators!  I feel this network would be a great way to connect with other educators!


2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha. I like your newly organized page. Now that you have the posting down you are ready to change the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you for helping me with my new skill!

    ReplyDelete